Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Blogging 101

Well, I have been blogging for about two years already ... on and off ....

I must say, it has been quite exciting. Many people are blogging today. Yes, it seems that the whole world is blogging. But just how easy ... or hard is it to start a blog? After searching through the web for some easy step-by-step guide for blogging, I found that there were not many clear and concise guides that can help a real beginner to start blogging. With that, I have decided to start one myself and hope that my efforts will help many others to start their own blogs.

I call my guide the Blogging 101 manual. This can be found as a lens in my Squidoo website. I really hope that this contributes to blogosphere in some small little way. May more people get to blog out of this !

No comments:

Google
 
Web chris-open-book.blogspot.com