Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Squidoo FAQ on lenses and how to get paid

Yes, its been around two weeks now that I have been fiddling with Squidoo. I must say, its quite addictive, and useful as well. Today I received a payment for 13 cents from Squidoo as part of the share of the royalty from the company for my lenses. Not much, but hey its cool. I think the guys at Squidoo are really serious about their vision. Its not the amount that matters, but the principle that Squidoo stands for, and the effort that they put into the system just to make the royalty payment happen. That's good.

Do follow the title's link into the FAQ. I think its well written and concise in the way it explains the essence of Squidoo, its lenses, and how lens masters can get paid.

No comments:

Google
 
Web chris-open-book.blogspot.com