Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The wonders of Squidoo


Wow, time flies. It has been a year since I've posted anything on this blog. Well, better late than never. What have I been up to? Over the last few days, I have been playing around with Squidoo. Quite an interesting concept.

Squidoo is basically a website where people, called lens masters, may create topics for which they are experts in. These topics are called lenses in Squidoo. A lens master can create as many lenses as he or she wants. Each lens is a very focused subject which the lens master would like to share with the world.

As of now, I have created two lenses. One is called "Hello ! I'm Chris". This serves as my personal lens which tells people a little about my self. It also lists all the lenses that I have created. The first topical lens which I created is called "Really Cool and Interesting Websites". This lens lists and describes all those websites which I think are really cool and which I use almost everyday.

Do check out Squidoo, registration is free !

No comments:

Google
 
Web chris-open-book.blogspot.com