Thursday, May 18, 2006

Nokia 770 raw but indispensable


Still on the topic of the Nokia Internet Tablet, the above image was taken from the geek.dom review of the 770. Look how small it is. I have been checking out comments from various people in Blogosphere who have actually used the gadget and it seemed that most have good comments about the device. Nokia 770 raw but indispensable was written by Steve George from UK.

I think that in countries where WiFi access if free in joints such as McDonalds and Starbucks, having Google Talk would be a boon, I would prefer having Skype though. I often call my colleagues around the globle using VOIP while sipping tea at StarBucks. Would be great to use a Nokia 770 to do so. I wonder ..... anyone tried downloading and installing Skype on these devices ?

No comments:

Google
 
Web chris-open-book.blogspot.com